Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Other Quilts and Blankets

Here are a bunch of the quilts and blankets that I've made. The first one is a baby doll quilt that I made for Ruthie H. (2005).





The second one is a toddler size quilt I made for Sophie M. (2005). Both are a quick method of just sewing squares of successively smaller size directly on top of each other.


Then, I made a gigantic queen size quilt for my parents' 30th anniversary. It has a paper pieced Alberta Temple in the middle (2005). That was quite the fete since I was 7 months pregnant with Timmy!

























Next we have a queen size cheater's method of the Cathedral window pattern (2005). It's fabulously quicker. I made this for my sister Gina when she got married. The plan was to sew it to a sheet so that it made a duvee cover. That was almost three years ago! One of these days...





















Then, I have pictured a little St. Patricks Day baby quilt that I made for my nephew Kaede for my brother-in-law's birthday (2007). It's rail fence.

This is a paper pieced wall hanging of the Bern, Switzerland temple that I made for the Ferrini family that my husband Neal lived with when he was teaching in Florence, Italy (2006).

Lastly, I will show you the Bob the Builder quilt that I made for Caleb (2007). I finally tied it, with the help of a couple friends, Rebecca and Beckie! I started it a year ago, so I was glad to finally have it done.

No comments: